Wednesday 22 October 2014

short catchup with family

HELLO EVERYONE!!!! so yeap this is the 3rd blogpost im writing for today so hehe don't mind me.

Today is public holiday & my plans for today was actually to go to Bukit Timah old railway station with my family & boyfriend. But shits happened. My boyfriend suddenly can't meet me as he need to meet his cca mates for some npcc ''project'', plus i fell sick yesterday after walking under the rain, & due to bad weather, we are not able to go there.

To a few anon who asked me on my askfm, nope, me & genn didn't break up. we last met each other on 16th october, which is last thursday, it's just that we are busy gaming together so we didn't manage to update instagram with our pictures. Plus, this week he is quite busy about his cca stuffs & so yeap, we didn't have time to meet. But, we still talk on the phone for hours every single day.

Yeap, back to this. Me, my mum & my grandma walked over to Hougang 1 from our house ( it's just walking distance ) It was around 1pm??? But it's me & my mum's breakfast not lunch haha.

This is mum's & grandma's first time dining at this restaurant, while it's second for me. The first time i ate was with Isabel during June Holidays!! :)


We ordered these following meals :





Unfortunately, i can't seems to remember the names for the meals that we ordered. For the pizza, it's really soggy & i don't really like it. Afterall, Pizza Hut's hawaiian pizza is still the best!! As im having blocked nose as well, i didn't really enjoyd this meal as everything i ate just seems tasteless sigh perks of being ill. Saizeriya is just the right place is you are looking for affordable meals!! Can you believe that in total it's just $29.50?!?!?!?! 

Weather is being very unconstant recently, so yeap do drink more water & take care of yourselves if you don't want to end up being like me suffering here when it's left with 2 days of school haha.

God bless.
Bryana Huang 

No comments:

Post a Comment