Tuesday 14 October 2014

Belle Loves

hello readers,
so this is my 3rd consecutive advertorial post & i hope you wont get tired reading my blog as i know there's lack of updates on here except for advertorial!! i promise i'll post up a blogpost about where i went this week with my friends as exams are finally over!!!! LIKE SERIOUSLY FINALLY. did english listening compre & amaths paper today & i was struggling throughout, one point is because i went back to Healthmark Clinic @ punggol branch yesterday after visiting them last week as my cough haven't recover even though i had been coughing badly since close to 3 weeks ago. my doctor told me that my condition got worst & i had to start on antibiotics & this horrible taste cough syrup, which had to be consume before sleep, & it will cause one to have a hangover the next morning. i never once take syrup as medication as i have the taste of it, & i would always request for tablet medication. but not this time, as my condition is so bad that i had to drink syrup instead as tablet wont help me. so when im at the clinic, i took my height & weight as well!! 4.2kg to my ideal weight & 3cm more to my ideal height, which i didn't really grow at all these 3 years as i started puberty really really young (primary 2)



ok back to the advertorial, i selected this open back basic tee as i have very little white apparels in my closet, & that my boyfriend recommend me to wear light coloured clothing as im always complaining to him whenever im wearing black hahaha i love black too much as i find that it suits my skin tone better. :b you can style this basic tee with a pair of basic shorts & you're ready to go out with a casual style!! you can retie the string & make any design you want, it's easy & cute. ( i didn't though hahahaha )





 

belleloves is a really friendly girl & she is really responsible to inform me when there's a slight delay at her supplier's side!! some blogshops won't even inform their customers when the preorder delayed until you keep questioning them, which is super irritating to both seller & buyer. after she collected the apparel from her supplier side, she even help to check whether there's any defects on the item or not, which is why i really love her service so much!!

there's so many lovely apparels to choose from, price starts from $2.50 & there's 400+ listings for you to choose from omg!! she do meetups at various locations like tampines mrt, pasir ris mrt, yio chu kang mrt & nanyang polytechnic!! if these areas are not convenient to you, you can opt for normal postage instead!! :) 

do like their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/bellelovesonlineshop & quote ''BRYANA'' & receive 20% off total bill !! do also follow her on twitter https://twitter.com/Bellelovesx3 & stay tune to her recent updates about her preorders etc.

do shop from my sponsors & receive discount when you quote my name, you can hashtag #bryxadv on instagram to see my other sponsors or scroll down my blog to view more!!

thankyou so much for reading everyone!!
Peace out,
Bryana Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment