Saturday 11 October 2014

The Secret Affair

Happy Saturday guys!!

Killed Social Studies & Emaths paper 2 yesterday, left with physics & amaths & listening compre & i'll be officially free yaaasss.

The owner of The Secret Affair, Joanna is really friendly & she even let me choose what i want as the sponsored item. I selected the ripe banana top as banana had been my all-time nickname since primary school but throughout all these years, i didn't have any clothes related to bananas, which is why i choosed that haha. Besides, i have less than 5 white apparels in my closet, so yah. The quality is super nice that i fell in love with it the moment i touched them. It's very smooth & comfy!!

I styled the ripe banana top with loom bands handmade by my boyfriend. He actually bought a box of rainbow looms & ask me do try doing, in the end i didn't woops. I'll find time to do after exams okay ehehe. Along with light pink polka dot bandana & stylenanda inspired sandals. :)









Her preorder includes selfie pod, tumblr items, many different types of bags, a variety of phone casing, even xiaomi!! thats not all, there are total of 800+ listings on her carousell for you to choose from. what are you waiting for?

Do follow her on carousell @thesecretaffair & support her preorder of a wide range of items!! she will always send in order right after you make ur payment, & it will take around 2-3 weeks of waiting time to arrive at your hands.

Do quote '' Bryana '' when you are shopping with her in order to receive free normal mail xx singpost had increased the prices of the stamps, so maybe it's a great deal to use this code to save ur chingching $$$ hahaha.

ps; im so sorry for posting recent pictures all from my corridor stairs. im still not allowed to go shopping yet hahaha so yeap after my exams i hope to post pictures of not having white background! hope you guys understand :)

God bless.
Bryana Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment