Sunday 19 October 2014

fleaaaaa

hello everyone!!
today was actually a last minute decision to go to the flea. firstly, my mum say that she don't like fleas, & she refuse to bring me go. & it was one week ago since i asked her. so, since evelyn wanna meet me, i ask her whether she wanna join me along to this flea, & she agreed. however last minute, like around 12plus midnight, she told me that her mother don't allow her to go out & im like so upset as i can't see plaaastic & brandi there.

i slept around 2plus in the morning thinking that the next day i could sleep till the afternoon. in around 12.30pm, my mum wake up me & i beg her to bring me to the flea. & SHE SAID YES OMG.

i got ready & after i showered, i plan to trim my brows. but obviously i didn't did it before, so i took a scissors & cut away my whole brows /laugh cry emoji/ IT LEFT A HOLE. A FREAKING HOLE. i asked my grandma for help & she draw my brows, BLACK. so black that i look so weird like la bi xiao xin. 





snapchat; @bryanahuang

finally a proper ootd shot

we headed to hougang, & took mrt to chinatown first, & left my grandma there enjoying her 2 hours massage. 

& LETS HEAD TO THE FLEA WOOHOO.

it's the first time i came to triple one somerset, or isit my first time hearing it lul. my heart was pumping so freaking fast when im in the lift. AND YAAAAASSSSSS I SPOTTED BRANDI & PLAAASTIC AKA GG.

as plaaastic wasn't at the booth when i arrive there, i wanted to approach brandi for a solo shot but she was talking to her friends so i walk around while waiting for plaaastic to come back hehe.

plaaastic was eating vegetables for her lunch only :( regret not giving her anything >< as plaaastic look fierce, i asked brandi whether i could have a picture with both of them ^^

AND HERE IT IS.



im like literally screaming inside & i really look super awkward in the picture. but still, LOVVVEEEESSSSSSSSSS. wanted to purchase from them but most of the nice apparels were sold when i got there. :(

after that, we started walking around. saw a daisy bandage skirt which is super gorgeous!!! but then my mum starting nagging pffft.

AND YAY I FOUND LOVELYITEMSSSSSS!!!!!!

it was awkward so i decided to look around at their apparels, planned to say hi to velle but i was super shy. then she called me. she ask '' are you bryana? '' HAHAHA OMG I CANT BELIEVE SHE RECOGNISE ME /TEARS OF JOY/

i bought a few happy monday items from her, planned to get a few items that i've been eyeing on when she posted on instagram, but it's sold out already. :((

LOOTS BELOWWWWW

i wanted to take a picture with her but i was too awkward to ask so my mum asked her instead. :b

AND HERE IT IS YAYAYAY.


she's really cute & nice!! she gave me discount & even a choker, thankyou so much!!! ^^

after leaving their booth, we left to 313 somerset, where i bought a set of rings at forever 21, im not gonna take picture of it as it's just too complicated haha.

we went back to chinatown after that, & mummy & I start taking selfies outside the massage place while waiting for grandma to finish.





after grandma is done, we went for dinner & left shortly as it started raining :(

cray cray
rings from F21 woooooo
boohoo i miss my brows

Lastly, loots of the day from lovely items flea!! ^^




don't mind my awkward hand haha
Signing Off,
Bryana Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment