Monday 17 November 2014

if you are those people who like to judge, i recommend you to leave this page now.
if you are not, continue reading.

so yeap as you guys know what happened, or should i say most of you know what's going on? if not, yeah i should just simply say alittle over here.

me & my boyfriend are currently together for 85 days, which is coming 3 months next week. for other couples, most of them should be still in their honeymoon period??? but for us, not anymore. we were drifted apart for currently 9 days. shit happened, things changed. we may still be technically together, but we behaved like strangers now.

so is this what they say, karma? for leaving my ex boyfriend for genn, & is this the karma i received?

i received many comments from my friends, most of them asking me to stay strong, some asking me to last long with him, assuring me that things will be better, & some asking me to break up with him.

thankyou all for caring. i mean like, yeah. no matter what comments you all made, at least you all made time to make these comments, to whatsapp me, to comment on my picture, to pm me on instagram & twitter, & asking questions on askfm.

side note, i started work last friday, im quite happy to work. i love working tbh. it's the only thing that kept me from overthinking. over at work, working with my lovely work mates, even though i had to deal with the damn crowd alone as cashier hahaha.

things sucks recently, literally everything. i'm just so tired with life & i just need a break away from every single thing.

to those people who told me to cheer up, yes i will. im happy, i will always smile for you all. but whats hidden behind those smiles, hahaha yeah.

i want to be happy.
i'll be fine.

Bryana Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment