Tuesday 11 November 2014

anthropologenie x shopjasmine

it's sweater weather today, what a nice day to lie in bed & snuggle all day long.
however, not for me.

i went to school earlier today for a girlguides meeting with my teacher & the moment we were released, me & kelyn was stucked in school.

it stopped raining now, & the weather is slightly humid now hmm.

anyway back to the advert! :)

thankyou so much to Jasmine, the owner of both shops, who approached me for this sponsorship :)

her lovely & cute note

she kindly sponsored me these lovely wristbands, & i selected four, which is light blue, ombre violet, clear pink & beige.


the material is like jelly???? idk it's super cute after all.


besides, she also sponsored me with a grab bag of rad stickers, which i personally LOVEEEEE alot.



lasrtly, she also give me this two loom band rings that she had made for me & my boyfriend, thankyou so much xx


here's are a few pics from her instashop.


i recommend you the my little pony hairties!!!! it's super cute & i'm still considering should i order for myself as it's damn cheap &&& cuteeee, but i have lots of different hairties at home & i only used one, which is my fav, paddlepop hairties.


she even customize these lovely accessories, & even phone casing!!

it's a must to check them out as their items are way cheaper than other shops are selling :)

do follow their websites
carousell: @anthropologenie

♡thanks for reading♡

Bryana Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment