Sunday 29 December 2013

malaysia getaway pewpewpeewww









update on my trip to malaysia this weekend!!! went to batu pahut to my relative's house to 2D1N :) time is limited so we didnt went to alot places. i stayed over at my 4th jiu gong's house, along with my mum & both of us just cant accept the fact that there's no hot water for shower OH NOOOO. D; luckily my jiu mu boiled hot water for us to shower but it's just a pail of water NOT ENOUGH FOR ME!! D: the condition in their house is extremely horrible!! houseflies everywhere, the house filled with dog shits & it's very dusty sobs. nvm bear with it for 2days, can one!!

going back to sg tonight as our bus is 4pm, rching home around 8plus zzzzz i just want to go to home sweet home boohoo :(

xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment