Saturday 28 December 2013

idk idk idk






last thursday, which is 26th december, 11.28pm i received a unexpected text from him.. earlier that day i thought of msging him, i wanted to ask how's life recently.. i typed it all out, but i deleted them all.

apparently, it's super duper awkward for us to start talking after so long again. but i guess time heals LOLOL. im still wondering whether the messages above that he sent are true or just joking sigh. I dont mind waiting for him. but will he still have feelings for me by then?

i just want to love him only.
wait for him when he's in NS.
walk down the aisle with him.
watch our kids grow up.
grow old together.

but will these really able to happen between me & him..? or isit just my silly false hopes? SIGHHHHHHHH.

i love him.
i miss him.
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Do you still think of his silliness?
    Do you still miss the sense of safety that he have you?
    Do you still love him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the late reply!! yes, obviously i will. probably i still love him, i dont know. afterall, he's a really important person to me even though it had been more than a year since he left me. however, so what if i still love him? nothing will change. i wont get back together with him. things had changed & life goes on. he will still remain somewhere in my heart, just that my love for him wont be expressed out anymore. :)

      Delete