Friday 27 December 2013

blogshop fears

im like another ordinary person, who's selling preloved items, brandnew items, preorder items & many more. i own a instashop @shopxnanaa since last year & dealed with many customers.

i really loves preorders alot, because thats the only business that i can earn more money than from selling instocks. BUT i really hate preorder sometimes as the delays are super annoying. i've ordered items online too, there's one time i ordered a apparel from a blogshop who's waiting time is 1week. okie 1week is fine for me. but in the end she told me that it will be delayed till 1month later?!?!?! sighhhh.

recently, i've a authentic jansport preorder in my instashop. and total i have 7 orders, but because my supplier dont allow me to send in orders in 7, so i have no choice but to send in 5 while i ordered 2 more from another instashop. in only 10days waiting time, the 2 jansport bag arrived & currently both the bags are with their new owners already. it's been 2weeks & my supplier, the one i've ordered 5 jansport bags from her, claims that " it's been only 11days " ( she just texted me earlier on )

i really hope those 5 jansport bags arrive by 31st december as i really want my customers to receive their bags before school reopens.

i seriously hate those suppliers who give stupid attitudes like " delay lo. bobian. " errrr whaaaat?!?!?! you show me this type of attitude & you want me to accept it???

i had another preorder including paddlepop hoodie, floral highcut sneaker & sandals. the waiting time is 3-4weeks for the shoes & 2weeks for the paddlepop hoodie. yes ofc suresure. i've sent in orders on 22ND NOVEMBER. see that date?? YES 22nd november. and till now it's been more than 1month & none of the preorder items arrive yet???????!!!! the paddlepop hoodie should have arrived by mid december while the shoes should have arrived before christmas?!??!?!!!

i assured my customers that their items will arrive before christmas as i trust my supplier alot alot as she's my school senior ( even though idk her ) but now she told me " sorry my supplier overseas now " , " sorry my supplier busy " , " delay lo "

im really upset with blogshop owners having attitudes like these. i think im the only stupid blogshop owner who will cry because there's a delay in the items. but i cried because i felt that i let my customers down. some customers are even very excited for their items to arrive when they ordered. but now... sigh.

please please please, instashop owners should just maintain their attitude sigh. :/

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment