Thursday 31 October 2013

speechless.

today should be a happy day for me. but then, i ruin it. i mean like literally, i totally ruin my mood. 

i was at bugis shopping with my pri sch bestie when i saw alot of couples over there & my friend started talking about her boyfriend, things they did together, places they went together. after that, she talks about couple rings & couple tees that she & her boyfriend is getting. all the memories of me & him came flowing back. and i realise, all those things that my friend talked about, like holding hands while walking, being sweet to one another, had never happen to me before. oh wow.

im currently listening to a song " i still love you - suzy " which lyrics's totally the same as how i felt. im felt so stupid to continue loving him even when he's gone hah.. idk why but i adore the one who ignores me, i dislike the one who wants me. if there's another second chance ( impossible ) , i would really make things right this time round, with no one else coming in into the relationship.. those days, those worthless days i've been tgt with him, actually there's nothing special
. we go out together like friends, me walking behind him, speechless. but, i really miss those times. those times spent with him. no matter what we doing, where we are, with him around, i just felt safe.

i tried forcing myself to accept someone new, but i cant. i dont even have any feelings for other people. i want to move on, but the more i try to move on, i fell further backwards..

those couples out there, treasure your other half. never let anyone else enter your relationship, or you'll regret it like how i did. LAST LONG PEOPLE! :')


update soon.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment