Sunday 6 October 2013

weekennnnnnnnnnnd

hellooooooooo thereeeeee , it's finally the weekennnnnnndddddssss yayyyyy ! Survived 6papers & 4more papers to gooooooo !! Jiayous to myself & others okayyyyyy ! :D

today i had like 3hours tuition & i rushed to yio chi kang after my tuition to meet a customer. she said that her phone is conviscated & as you know, it's hard for me to contact her. she told me her attire, and i commented on her instagram picture that i would be late, no reply. i reached yio chu kang & commented on her instagram picture again, no reply sigh. so, i spent like 30minutes standing outside yio chu kang mrt tap out area & i didnt see her. so tiring standing there with that heavy shoes you know you know you know ????? So i left, as i had to rush to a children's day event near my estate woohooooo .

i heard from my family that my grandmother & my maid was locked in the room for two hours as they are the only ones at home at that time while im in tuition & mummy's at work. and they had to ask someone to fix the door, and there's no door knob for the night haha. xD

sigh, im still struggling with my exams & some people just kept spamming likes on my instashop when there's no one interested at anything. It's so annoying but i cant do anything. :(

im struggling with maths revision right now, and i just cant sleep when my eyes are closing ew. T.T

Pictures of today haha(:



with lovely cousin hehee.


Empty door knob ????? hahaha xD


Ugly cos y o l o

goodnight people , have a lovely sunday before monday starts tmr ! ^^

love, nana






No comments:

Post a Comment