Tuesday 21 February 2017

@shopxballoons

Hi all!

@shopxballoons has recently sent this lovely suede bodysuit over & I love it so much!

It is the first bodysuit I have owned & I love how stretchable it is & how it can be easily matched with various outfits.

6 colours for you to choose from
-

LOOK 1
I paired the bodysuit with my all-time-favourite black ripped pants & denim jacket.

Best for casual dates, & definitely suitable for Singapore's weather.
















LOOK 2
I tried pairing it with ripped jeans,
but it does not turn out as nice as what I expected it to be....






(stay tune I may update this blogpost with other looks real soon hehe)


FOLLOW THEM ON

You can simply order through their Order Form (Just simply click on it!)

Quote 'Bryanahuangx' for free normal mail & also a free gift with a minimum purchase of $30!

Happy Shopping! x


Love,
Bryana Huang


No comments:

Post a Comment