Saturday 14 November 2015

band aid tatts x twentytwohearts

as a victim of self harming in the past, i'll always resort to 'decorating' my wrists with my penknife whenever i face any emotional problems.

with the help of my friends & family members, i finally found alternative ways to stop myself from selfharming.

i love drawing & even placing temporary tattoos on my wrists.

i would like to thanks twentytwohearts for approaching me about the collaboration, im sure these motivational band aid tattoos will act as a constant reminder to me, reminding myself not to cause any harm to my skin ON PURPOSE

LOVE URSELF


i've choosed the plain designs one as i find it more classic & simple as compared to the coloured ones.

but everyone have different opinions afterall :-)





besides the normal normal types of tattoos, they even sell coloured ones!!!

there are 3 different themes for you to choose from:

🎈Theme 1 - Courage - You can do it ! - Be strong - Be brave - It will pass 

 🎈Theme 2 - I am enough - Be kind - Love yourself - Think positive - I am strong

🎈Theme 3 - Better every day - Hold on - Calm - Courage - Self healing

besides these 3 themes to choose from, you can also choose to customise them!!! :-)

PRICES
10 for $4.50
 15 for $6.50
 25 for $8.50
 35 for $10.50

lastly, there will be a 10% off when you spend above $4.50
budget shopping, GREAT!!

DO CHECK OUT THEIR SITE FOR MORE ITEMS :-)

FOLLOW THEM @
Instagram
Carousell

Hugs & Kisses,
Bryana Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment