Sunday 25 January 2015

bloggy x blogshop

Bloggy Blogshop had sponsored me with this luxury 34 black lens. As i had been wearing lens ever since december 2013, my expectations for luxury lens are quite high hahaha. & it's pretty annoying how some lens are manufactured wrongly ((etc the lens diameter don't suit the eyes)) & i couldn't continue wearing them as my mum says it will affect my eyes & may increase the chances of getting blind. It's really uncomfortable how the lens will keep shifting position everytime i blink, & there's a few times whereby the lens stucked in my eyes & i have difficulties taking it out :')

Bloggy Blogshop's lens are really comfy & luxury 34 is one of the hot selling lens as the design is super pretty!!!!!!!!






grab your own pair of luxury lens from bloggy blogshop today, 100 designs to choose from, one pair for only $6.80, minimum 2 pairs :) preorder will close on 30th january, waiting time of less than 2 weeks only!!

quote my name for free normal mail when you purchase minimum of 3 pairs of lens!!! x

instagram: @bloggy_blogshop
carousell: @bloggy_blogshop

Bryana Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment