Sunday 8 June 2014

updateeee

7th June
7th june, the first training for Ndp'14 volunteering group. Knew this event thanks to Rachel & Mavis :)))) Went to take bus 74 with Gamei, Sara, Syrah & Mavis to Ngee Ann Poly yayyy.

It's pretty awkward to be there as all of us are split to different groups & we seldom see one another for the whole day & im the freaking youngest & the only secondary school student in my group &&&& i have no idea who are they at all. Do you feel me do you do you do youuuu???

So.. i had really friendly group mates & it's rly fun to bond around with them thanks to the games organised.

I even got dared by my group as forfeit becos i lost in the game (hahaha) to sit quietly behind another group without talking, if they look at me i cant say anything & i had to say " you can see me? " when anyone of them talked to me. I swear it's super awkward!! I literally sat there for so long before one of them talk to me hahaha. At least i had fun weehehehe . :)






Sadly didn't took picture with Gamei, Sara, Syrah & Mavis :((

I hope to have much fun & good experience with Spiderman for the next two months of training :)))

8th June

Today's ootd
It's my first & my one & only ripped jeans in my closet! Ripped jeans is the one thing that all girls must have in their closet, it's just sooooooo gorgeous!!







how it looks like in my picture...
how it actually is....
Pictures are deceiving aren't they? Struggling with this pair of looooose jeans with only a belt. ( OBVIOUSLY ONE ONLY. ) Hate the fact that my waist fits size S perfectly but my thighs are quite quite quiteeee tight that i have to change for size M instead.

You can get my jeans from Bugis Street Level 3 at the center part of the storey, cant rmb the shop name sorry only at $28!!!

!!!Thanks for reading!!!!

Have you ordered your lens from Sugartronix??? View my previous post for more details!!! :)

Bryana Huang








No comments:

Post a Comment