Sunday 16 February 2014

most of my friends said that i've changed. that im no longer that cheerful & i cant take some jokes now & i started behaving weirdly. why is that so? it's because i've changed because of some people.

from the day i fell in love with him, i really really thinks that he's the one. i sacrificed alot, & what i get in the end, is a goodbye, im leaving you.

i was very upset, i really dont know what should i do. what am i without him..? i cried for days, months, did anything change? no it didnt. if he in need of me, he would text me. if not, not a single hello text from him.

despite knowing he's the one who ruined my life mentally, i really love him.

there's somethings that happened when im with him, & i only told a few people whom i really trust about it. but apparently someone spreaded it & now many people in my school know about it. some of them find it interesting so they started spreading it. to those people who spreaded it, let me ask you, what's so interesting about that? what's so funny about that? put yourself in my shoes, try to experience how it felt like being judged by people, being laughed by people, being hated by people.

it's hard to know who's a true friend & who's a fake friend. very very hard to know..

to those people who spreaded it or know about it, i really appriecate if you stop spreading it.. i dont wanna touch my penknife anymore..

" say something - A Great Big World "


No comments:

Post a Comment