Wednesday 5 February 2014

C N Y

sup to who's reading! ^^ so here's how my cny been.....

初一 ( day 1 ) !!!!
my relatives from malaysia came & stay over for 4days 3nights & i swear, those two kids are FREAKING FREAKING ANNOYING. after they arrive, we went to my cousin's house ( at the opposite block ) to bai nian & then, bugis to pray! :) it's soooooo crowded at bugis that time & all the apparels shops at bugis streets are CLOSED OH NO! after bugis we took bus 80 from bugis all the way back to hougang ( around 50min ) & went back to my cousin's house for dinner. sadly when we reach there, all the relatives had just left :< which means, lesser ang bao LOL. sat at the sofa using my phone from 8pm till 10.30pm while the elders gamble on the dining table & the kids are playing their some crazy games. can you believe that i got scammed $125 by a instashop named @chicdropshop?!?!?! and she MIA-ed since 15th january....... lucky i refunded all my customers today. dont wanna wish to owe anyone money during cny hahaha.






初二 ( day two ) !!!!
its a stay home saturday!!! had steamboat at home with my family, cousins' family & my malaysia relatives. i ate alot though hahah. busy eating that day so um, no updates? HAHA.



初三 ( day three ) !!!!!
went to my one of my mum's bestie's house at tanglin halt, her block is like 40 stories wowwww. had alot fun with candice, darius & caven, even though both darius & caven are 2 & 3 months old respectively haha. ate steamboat at her place again. OH MY TIAN, 2 DAYS STRAIGHT OF STEAMBOAT HAHA.

















stay tune for a advert. post in a few days time.


bryana huang :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment