Monday 25 November 2013

deepest secrets.

hello there.

blogging about my deepest secrets thanks to a freaking anon who keeps spamming my ask.fm asking about it. so here it is.

one of my deepest secret is my back. i have acne & chickenpox scars on my back. and it's so fucking horrible that i cant even expose my back. my self esteem drop to the max everytime i see a girl with a flawless back, with no acne, no scars, nothing. i love singlets, spag tops, dresses, like all the girls. but i cant wear them. my mum told me that im not the only one who has that problem, but i just cant accept it. why must it be me??? i tried ways to cure it but it dont works. i saw this on carousell & i wanted to buy it at first. i dont mind about the price but what if the scars end up getting worse?



theres only a few people who know about my back condition. i just dk how to face the fact lol. how i wish i can be a flawless girl, long legs, big eyes, perfect eyesight, skinny, have abs, no acne, have thigh gaps. but nah, it wont happen to me, sadly.

my dream since young had always been wanting to be a model. to be famous & people knowing you, going for photo shoots & earn as a living too. apparently i have to say goodbye to this silly dream of mine. i can never cure my back..

another deepest secret of mine, is my father. to that fucking anon on ask.fm asking whether i have a father or not, nope, i dont have. he got divorced with my mum when im 1years old & i last seen him when im p2. and i guess this is the only family photo i have when im 1years old.


currently my whole family is left with my grandma, my mum & I. my aunt is currently working overseas so yeah. we had to rely on each other.



thats all for my deepest secrets. shoot any questions you wanna know on ask.fm ( @nanaaxx99 ) & i'll answer it unless its fucking ridiculous. (: hehe goodnight x

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment