Wednesday 16 December 2015

littletrinkets

went to ci yuan cc a week back for another round of photoshoot with my grandmother.
((yup that's right my grandmother is the photographer behind most of my shoots))

in this blogpost, im going to promote the casings promoted by littletrinkets.

carousell : littletrinkets

they had kindly sponsored me two phone casings of my choice & i had chosen the ''nike in the clouds'' & the ''grid'' cover.





 



do check out their website http://little-trinkets.weebly.com/ for all of the available designs.
adding on, not only samsung & iphone casings are available, there's even a large variety of phone models to choose from!
simply click on ''supported phone models'' or on this link ((http://little-trinkets.weebly.com/supported-phone-models.html)) for more details.

do support & purchase your phone casings from them alright x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
besides going over to shoot for my phone casings, i decided to shoot my ootd as well.

here's some pictures from that day.....








































that's all for this blogpost.

follow me on my instagram @bryanahuangx (priv. @bryana.huang) / twitter @bryanahuang / snapchat @bryanahuang / dayre @bryanaxhuangx for daily updates

Bryana Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment