Monday 1 December 2014

welovecreations x WLC shop

''it may still hurts, but i'll never let it affect me.''
even though i may not be in a good state to continue my life like this, but why must it affect me? things happened for a reason & there's nothing we can do about it, it's fated. you can't run away from fate. all i can do is to let things down & move on. it is not simple, totally not. do you know how it felt when a person who means alot to you, a person who used to text & call you everyday, is gone? it sucks. without the help of you guys, i really really don't know how to continue staying happy.
moreover, thanks to my friends who had been updating me with news about my ex, i came to know that he had been officially together with that primary 6 girl, since 21st november, which is 2 days after we broke up. i was shocked, but already expected this to happen. it affected me real badly that i kept thinking about that when i was working, as i knew this during my break time, & i did lots of mistakes during work & kept trembling. i tremble not because i'm afraid of anything or what. it just a habit when i felt hopeless. when my friends know about this, some of them were shocked. they didn't expected him to be this type of person, neither do my family know, neither to i know. only god knows. i'm glad that this happened, even though i didn't wish it happened. i start to understand not to trust guys too much, as they'll hurt you even more. no regrets, just lesson learnt.

back to the advert guys,

wlc shop, which represents we love creation shop, had kindly sponsored me with this lovely purplish blue teardrop necklace.

i personally love the shade of purplish blue as my blue is one of my favourite colour & the combination of purple & blue is just perfect! ^^

it's just easy to match around with different outfits, but i paired it up with a white top as it ''brightens'' up the look with that necklace on.






oh yes, besides selling their handmade accessories online, they do have retail shops as well! they have a locker selling a large variety of accessories, located at Hako - Nex (basement 2) & a retail shop at SCAPE level 2, near the New Balance store. :)

quote ''bryxwlc'' for free normal mail :-)

follow them
INSTAGRAM - @WLCSHOP
CAROUSELL - @WLCSHOP

contact them
email - wlcshop2012@gmail.com
contact number - 97959556

thankyou so much for everything, thanks for reading my blog, thanks to some of you who shown your concerns on askfm twitter instagram whatsapp etc. i appreciated it.

i'll move on. i will.

Bryana Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment