Thursday 31 July 2014

blessed 15th

happy birthday to myself!! looking back, it's been a year since i started this blog so happy birthday to my blog as well :D

i felt so happy that people actually remembers my birthday!!! thankyou soooo much to those who actually stayed up til midnight just to wish me even though there's school the next day. those few peeps who actually called me & wish me/ sang the birthday song, especially chinkong who called me 3-4 times the whole day just to sing the birthday song over & over again hahaha. thankyou everyone who make the effort to send me a text, even though how short it is, thankyou so wishing me, i appreciated it alot. :)

so i celebrated my advance birthday with evelyn, liuhui, lucas & farant on sunday at town, as evelyn's birthday is a day before mine yay. so apparently it's so awkward as it's the first time i met farant & talking to him besides seeing him walking past in ndp 2013 hahaha. that day was kinda screwed up, but it's okay. at least im grateful that they came over despite their busy schedule. thanks bby liuhui for the balloons & cookies ( didnt took picture of that hehe in my tumtum )














(( sorry ah unglam thats why at the last picture hehe ))

went to ate ichiban boshi with my family at nex for another advanced birthday celebration. my aunt just came back from overseas after a few months & i guess it's been so long that i last ate with her??
was so pissed off at first that my grandma dont allow me to wear black on that day hmph. anyway everything went on smoothly that day after 1-2 hours of quarrel. thus, presenting to you my sian faces.







(( finally the selfie rod is used hehe ))

after my aunt left early to work, we continued shopping & walking around nex, & here come ice creaaaaam.



sorry ah shameless selfies time woohoo



(( there's way alot more than these ))

was late for school on tuesday as i overslept & missed 2 bus at one go, so yeah. didn't expected any presents but yeah, thanks jolene, deslyn, jiawen & limin for your presents & letters hehe. 

mum cooked mala ( some china dishes ) for the first time & it kinda failed i guess? but i love it!!! rainbow cupcakes for this year birthday & it tasted like HEAVEN. idk why my mum says she's super disappointed by the cupcakes' colours woops. but overall, yay exceed the rating bar!!!














someone said "a present doesn't need to be expensive, as long as you are thoughtful, it's all that matters." thankyou every single one of you, thanks for making my birthday so blessed & thanks for reading my lame blog. love you all lots, god bless.

Bryana Huang

No comments:

Post a Comment