Wednesday 5 March 2014

Every family has its own rules

Today during school, at first me & my friends are talking about me getting inherit by my mum & grandma of having a habit of saying ''huh'' every single time. Its not my fault of wanting to annoy people by keep saying that, i don't understand why but it's just my ''natural reaction'' to anyone. 

I cant remember how but we started talking about our family rules during dinner. The moment i shared to them that my family members always uses phone and watch the television during dinner, one of my friend literally say '' your family 没家教 ''

To those readers who don't understand Chinese, it actually meant poor upbringing/ poor family education. Even though my family just consist of me, my mum, my grandmother & my aunt ( she's working at overseas now ) , which means that i have no father & grandfather since young ( they both are alive right now okay ) , there's no valid reason to insult my family like this.

Would you be happy when someone insult your family by saying that? OBVIOUSLY NO. 

you can insult me, or anything. but NEVER EVER insult my family.


Family photo 29th July 2013
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Studies Stress

Since Monday, it's the start of my school's CA1 tests. I cant cope with the stress caused by studies.  From Secondary 2 to Secondary 3, the stress is humongous. Everyday i don't have enough time to complete all the homeworks given by both school & tuition, where i have to go to school to copy or rush finish my them last minute. 

It's only 3 months since school starts, but i'm already failing countless exams even though i have tutions for 5 subjects.

I don't wish to drop any subjects or drop to another class next year. I just wish to cope my studies well..


3 tests down , 3 more to go

Thanks for reading
xoxo














No comments:

Post a Comment